Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Contact Us:

Preferred communication is email:
sales@liquidsolutions.biz

All Wine question go to email:
wine@liquidsolutions.biz

Phone Number:
503-496-1942
866-286-9722

Will-call pickups are by appointment. Please email willcall@liquidsolutions.biz to setup a pickup time.

We do not have a showroom so will-call orders are best placed online with the "In Store Pickup" option used as the shipping method.

Address:
275 Beaver Creek Rd #C149
Oregon City, OR 97045

Directions:
I205 to Highway 213 exit
Turn Right onto 213
Turn Right onto Beavercreek Rd,
Drive exactly 1 mile, turn right into complex.
Straight back unit C149 is on the right.


Comments:
Terrible Customer Service,
They don't answer e-mails, They don't answer phone calls. My order was placed on Dec. 14th, I received a notice that said it shipped on Dec. 30th. It is now the 8th, I still don't have my package, the tracking number they gave me is invalid, and they won't answer the phone or e-mails to explain to me what the problem is.
 
I am also dealing with bad communication. I have yet to hear a response from any of my emails.
 
Customer service just appalling. i've sent 5 emails and no one will answer the phone.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?